My Account: Ticketmaster Account Manager First Log-In
With the Keystone Center and Wheat Kings transition to Ticketmaster, you now have a whole new set of ticketing tools at your fingertips thanks to the Account Manager feature. Account Manager is the best way to:
- View your tickets
- Present digital tickets for scanning at games (Mobile device only)
- Save digital tickets to Apple or Google Wallet (Mobile device only)
- View your upcoming games and events
- Verify your tickets and seats
- Manage your account
- Buy additional tickets
- Pay any open invoices
- and much more…
*** IMPORTANT LOG-IN INFORMATION***
All season ticket holders received an email from the Wheat Kings with
detailed instructions specific to their account. Please check your email in-box.
First Log-In to Account Manager:
IMPORTANT: Use the email address you used to access last season’s Keystone Wheat Kings ticket account. Click the Tutorial Image links for visual directions.
Note: Fans who have purchased other event tickets from Ticketmaster in the past few years, and used the same email address listed on their old Keystone Wheat Kings ticket account, will be able to skip this step and sign in directly using your Ticketmaster account information. Most Wheat Kings fans will need to use the Sign In process first.
(click any image to enlarge)
- Click Here to enter the Account Manager portal.
- Note: It is a good idea to bookmark or save this page in your mobile device for quick access in the future.
- Click the “Sign In” or Person-in-Circle icon in the upper right hand corner of the page. (Tutorial Image)
- Click the “Sign Up” link at the bottom center of the pop-up window, NOT the Sign-In button. (Tutorial Image)
- Enter the email address you used to access last season’s Keystone Wheat Kings ticket account. (Tutorial Image)
- Complete the account Sign-Up process as prompted. You may be asked to enter a phone number for security & verification purposes. (Tutorial Image)
View Your Events (Game Tickets) in Account Manager: (Video Tutorial)
September 6, 2022 Update: Not all events have been pushed from Ticketmaster’s database to Account Manager at this time. Pre-season game tickets are available, but season tickets and other upcoming events my not be listed at this time. Watch for emails from the Wheat Kings to alert you to season ticket and other game ticket access.
- Once you are logged-in, click any link titled My Events, Manage Tickets, or Manage My Tickets. (Tutorial Image)
- Click on any of the events listed to view your tickets. (Tutorial Image)
Digital Ticketing: Save Tickets to Apple or Google Wallet on your mobile device
Before you go to any Wheat Kings game, save your tickets to your iPhone’s Apple Wallett or Android device’s Google Wallet for fastest and easiest entry into the Keystone Center.
- Please take a minute to watch the quick Ticketmaster tutorial video relevant to your mobile device.
If you have any difficulty logging in to Account Manager or accessing tickets, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-726-3535