Brandon, MB. – With the curtain going up on the 2018-19 regular season next week, the Brandon Wheat Kings have unveiled their Ticket and Game Promotion schedule for the upcoming Western Hockey League season.
The team’s home schedule includes a number of popular promotions, including at least two Theme Jersey Nights, three “2 for Tuesdays”, the annual Teddy Bear Toss Night, Home Depot Family Skate Night as well as both a Poster and Player Card Giveaway.
This year’s “2 for Tuesday” promotion gives fans the opportunity to receive a free ticket when purchasing one at regular admission price. As well, the Keystone Centre / Centerplate will offer a number of special discounts on several concession items throughout the night.
Tickets to Brandon’s final pre-season game, set for this Friday night against Moose Jaw as well as next Friday’s Brandon Sun Home Opener, presented by TELUS , against the Warriors are on sale now at the Keystone Centre box office. Fans can also order online at keystonecentre.com or by calling (204) 726-3555.
Single game tickets for all remaining 33 regular season games will go on sale Tuesday, September 25th.
2018-19 Game Night Promotions:
Friday, Sept. 21st – Brandon Sun Home Opener, presented by TELUS
Saturday, Sept. 29th – Manitoba Hydro Fridge Magnet Schedule Giveaway
Friday, October 12th – Drive Away Hunger Night, presented by Heritage Co-op
Saturday, October 13th – Macmor Industries
Tuesday, October 16th – Landmark Cinemas
Friday, October 19th – Super Thrifty Drugs
Saturday, October 20th – Salute to Westman School Patrols
Friday, November 9th – Assiniboine Community College
Sunday, November 11th – Koch Fertilizer Minor Hockey Night
Friday, November 16th – Team Poster Night, presented by MNP
Friday, November 23rd – 4-H Theme Jersey
Friday, November 30th – Wawanesa Insurance
Tuesday, December 4th – Bumper to Bumper
Friday, December 7th – Craftsman
Saturday, December 15th – Shoppers Mall Teddy Bear Toss
Thursday, December 27th – Murray Auto Centre
Friday, January 4th – The Home Depot Family Skate, presented by Q Country
Friday, January 11th – Enns Brothers / John Deere Salute to 4-H
Saturday, January 19th – Maxim International
Saturday, January 26th – MGEU
Tuesday, February 5th – SUPERSTORE
Friday, February 8th – Guild Insurance HMS Player Card Giveaway
Saturday, February 16th – Don Cherry Themed Jersey Night
Monday, February 18th – TELUS Louis Riel Family Day
Wednesday, February 20th – Ashley Homestore
Friday, February 22nd – Tim Hortons Customer Appreciation Night
Wednesday, March 13th – Red River Mutual
Saturday, March 16th – Awards Night, presented by The Victoria Inn
“2 for Tuesdays”
- Tuesday, October 16th vs. Spokane Chiefs
- Tuesday, December 4th vs. Medicine Hat Tigers
- Tuesday, February 5th vs. Saskatoon Blades
Ticket Exchange / Rain Check Nights:
- Wednesday, November 21st vs. Edmonton Oil Kings
- Wednesday, March 13th vs. Moose Jaw Warriors
Return of Popular Ticket Promotion Packages:
- Heritage Co-op Groceries ‘n a Game – available in Brandon, Minnedosa, Wawanesa & Erickson
- Pizza Hut Saturday Night Specials – available at both Pizza Hut locations, Wheat Kings office and Team Store (options include 1 adult and 1 child; 1 adult and 1 youth)
In Game Ticket Promotions:
- AALTO’S LUCKY 7 – When the Wheat Kings score 7 goals on home ice this season, fans in attendance will receive $7 off their Dinner Buffet at Canad Inns Brandon. Fans will have up to seven days to take advantage of this special offer
- HERITAGE CO-OP 6 CENTS OFF – When the Wheat Kings score 6 goals on home ice, fans can visit any Heritage Co-op gas bar location the very next day and receive 6 cents off per litre of gasoline (maximum 100 litre fill)
- DOMINOS 5 – When the Wheat Kings score 5 goals on home ice, western Manitoba hockey fans will save 50% off their online pizza order the following day at Dominos
Community Outreach Programs:
In addition to three Theme Jersey nights, the Wheat Kings will again team up with PhysioFirst for another year of Chuck-a-Pucks. They will be held during ten (10) selected home games, with money raised going to various charities throughout western Manitoba.
J & G Homes Lil Builders returns for the 2018-19 season and so does the MNP MVT and Wheat Kings’ Corporate Good Guy Programs, presented by local partners MNP, Assante, Precision Toyota, Behlen, The Co-operators, Princess Dental and Sunrise Credit Union.
2018 Season Ticket Pick-up Day;
The Wheat Kings, who finished the 2017-18 season with a record of 40-27-3-2, will be hosting its annual Season Ticket Pick-up Day FRIDAY – from 10am to 7pm in the Keystone Centre’s south parking lot.
Fans are encouraged to stop by for lunch, provided by Montana’s Barbecue and Bar, The Chip Truck and Tim Hortons. Music will be provided by 94.7 Star FM.
For those fans interested in 2018-19 season tickets, call the Wheat Kings at (204) 726-3535.