Wheat Kings 50/50
|START DATE||TIME||END DATE||TIME||WINNING NUMBER||WINNERS|
|1||March 8, 2021||9:00 a.m.||March 21, 2021||10:00 p.m.||A-3153258||Rhonda Pardy
|2||March 22, 2021||9:00 a.m.||April 4, 2021||10:00 p.m.||B-4029581||Kevin Bartley
|3||April 5, 2021||9:00 a.m.||April 18, 2021||10:00 p.m.||C-5429794||
|4||April 19, 2021||9:00 a.m.||May 2, 2021||10:00 p.m.|
Rules of Play for 50/50 Raffle:
1. Ticket purchasers must be 18 years of age or older and located in the Province of Manitoba or be a resident of Manitoba.to enter The Brandon Wheat Kings Foundation 50/50 raffle.
2. Tickets are available to purchase on line, bi-weekly, from Monday at 9:00 a.m. March 8, 2021 to Sunday, August 22, 2021. Draws will be made bi-weekly at 10:00 p.m. from Sunday, March 21, 2021 to Sunday, August 22, 2021.
3. Tickets are available for purchase at the following prices:
Ten dollars ($10.00) for three (3) tickets
Twenty dollars ($20.00) for ten (10) tickets
Fifty dollars ($50.00) for fifty (50) tickets
4. Tickets will be available through the Brandon Wheat Kings Web Site (Address to be announced in March).
6. All tickets purchased online will be delivered via email only. It is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser to ensure that they receive their tickets, however, purchasers do not need their tickets in hand to be included in the draw. If you have not received your ticket(s), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. The winning ticket number will be selected by Random Number Generator (RNG), from all raffle ticket numbers sold during the designated raffle period.
8. The winning number shall be posted On-Line and on The Brandon Wheat Kings web site. (www.wheatkings.com)
9. The amount of the 50/50 will be posted, On-line and on the Brandon Wheat Kings web site. (www.wheatkings.com)
10. All members of the Brandon Wheat Kings Foundation may purchase 50/50 Raffle Tickets.
11. If the winner does not wish to claim their prize immediately, they may claim their prize by contacting The Foundation at email@example.com. : The winner will be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event and online via the online sales purchase portal for which they bought their ticket.
12. The winning ticket holder has 30 days to claim their prize from the date of the draw. Unclaimed prizes will revert to The Wheat Kings Foundation.
13. Winners will be required to provide their full name, address and phone number upon claiming their prize. Once the certified winner is verified, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is 50% of the total sales for that event.
14. All orders will be processed and fulfilled using the Ascend Fundraising Solutions raffle management system. The Brandon Wheat Kings Foundation is responsible for the conduct and management of the raffle. The liability of the licensee shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket.
15. The above set of Rules will be posted on the web site.
LGCA Raffle License #4404
The Brandon Wheat Kings Raffle License (LGCA-________) is issued by the Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Authority of Manitoba. The License is issued subject to terms and conditions and general licensing provisions of the Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Authority of Manitoba.