Wheat Kings 50/50
|START DATE||TIME||END DATE||TIME||WINNING NUMBER||WINNERS|
|1||March 8, 2021||9:00 a.m.||March 21, 2021||10:00 p.m.||A-3153258||Rhonda Pardy
|2||March 22, 2021||9:00 a.m.||April 4, 2021||10:00 p.m.||B-4029581||Kevin Bartley
|3||April 5, 2021||9:00 a.m.||April 18, 2021||10:00 p.m.||C-5429794||
|4||April 19, 2021||9:00 a.m.||May 2, 2021||10:00 p.m.||D-3731000|| Maria McCallum
|5||May 3, 2021||9:00 a.m.||May 16, 2021||10:00 p.m.||…….CURRENTLY OPEN…..||
Wheat Kings Raffle Winners
|April 21, 2021||Margaret Crofton – $100 RONA Gift Card|
|April 22. 2021||Jim Rediger – 4 Green Fees Wheat City GC + Shilo GCC|
|April 23, 2021||Alice Hogue – $100 Feastify Gift Card|
|April 24, 2021||Darrell Bercier – $100 Shoppers Mall Gift Card|
|April 25, 2021||Dan Wasko – $100 Montanas Gift Card|
|April 26, 2021||Al Timmons – 4 Green Fees Neepawa Golf & Country Club|
|April 27, 2021||Meghan Magnowski – $100 Source for Sports Gift Certificate|
|April 28, 2021||Margaret Crofton – Deluxe 2 Night Stay Elkhorn Resort|
|April 29, 2021||Peter Gerlinger – $100 The Keg Gift Card|
|April 30, 2021||Cecil Ralph – $100 Pizza Hut Gift Card|
|May 1, 2021||Sandra Brown – $100 Tim Hortons Gift Card|
THE BRANDON WHEAT KINGS FOUNDATION
Rules of Play for 50/50 Raffle:
- Ticket purchasers must be 18 years of age or older and located in the Province of Manitoba to enter The Brandon Wheat Kings Foundation 50/50 raffle.
- Tickets are available to purchase on line, bi-weekly, from Monday at 9:00 a.m. March 8, 2021 to Sunday, August 29, 2021. Draws will be made bi-weekly at 10:00 p.m. from Sunday, March 22, 2021 to Sunday, August 26, 2021.
- Tickets are available for purchase at the following prices:
Ten dollars ($10.00) for three (3) tickets
Twenty dollars ($20.00) for ten (10) tickets
Fifty dollars ($50.00) for fifty (50) tickets
- Tickets will be available through the Brandon Wheat Kings Web Site wheatkings.com/50-50 .
- All tickets purchased online will be delivered via email only. It is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser to ensure that they receive their tickets, however, purchasers do not need their tickets in hand to be included in the draw. If you have not received your ticket(s), please contact email@example.com.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by Random Number Generator (RNG), from all raffle ticket numbers sold during the designated raffle period.
- For the draw taking place from April 22, 2021 to May 2, 2021, in addition to the regular 50/50 jackpot draw, the following additional rules apply:
a. daily prize draws taking place from April 22, to May 2, 2021 at 7:00 a.m., open to all buyers up to midnight the previous day
b. For the daily prize draws set out above, every purchaser of tickets up to the date of the daily prize being drawn will be eligible to win the daily prize for that day and all future daily prizes, as well as the final jackpot amount.
c. The winning ticket number for each daily draw will be selected by Random Number Generator (RNG), from all raffle ticket numbers sold for the April 19 to May 2nd draw.
- The winning number shall be posted On-Line on The Brandon Wheat Kings web site. (www.wheatkings.com/50-50)
- The amount of the 50/50 will be posted, On-line on the Brandon Wheat Kings web site. (www.wheatkings.com/50-50)
- All members of the Brandon Wheat Kings Foundation may purchase 50/50 Raffle Tickets.
- If the winner does not wish to claim their prize immediately, they may claim their prize by contacting The Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org. : The winner will be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event and online via the online sales purchase portal for which they bought their ticket.
- The winning ticket holder has 30 days to claim their prize from the date of the draw. Unclaimed prizes will revert to The Wheat Kings Foundation.
- Winners will be required to provide their full name, address and phone number upon claiming their prize. Once the certified winner is verified, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is 50% of the total sales for that event.
- All orders will be processed and fulfilled using the Ascend Fundraising Solutions raffle management system. The Brandon Wheat Kings Foundation is responsible for the conduct and management of the raffle.
- The above set of Rules will be posted on the web site.
LGCA Raffle License #4404
The Brandon Wheat Kings Raffle License (LGCA-4404) is issued by the Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Authority of Manitoba. The License is issued subject to terms and conditions and general licensing provisions of the Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Authority of Manitoba.