Brandon, MB. – The Brandon Wheat Kings have unveiled Season Ticket plans for the 2019-20 Western Hockey League season.
Wheat Kings Hockey will remain the most affordable in the WHL once again this season, fans that purchase by the June 24th Early Bird Deadline will be entered to win an all expense paid trip to Las Vegas to see the National Hockey League’s Golden Knights in action at T-Mobile Arena. This year’s Grand Prize includes flights, hotels, tickets and jerseys.
The WHL club has also announced that season ticket holders will again have the option to pay for their ticket packages on a monthly basis. As well, the Wheat Kings will again be offering a 50% discount on children’s season tickets ($99 plus GST) for those fans that purchase two or more adult season tickets.
As well, as a Season Ticket holder western Manitoba hockey fans will have priority on 2020 WHL Playoff Tickets at a discounted rate compared to regular walk-up rates.
After the June 24th Early Bird Deadline season ticket prices for the 2019-20 season will be increasing to $499 for adults, $449 for seniors, $325 for youth and $200 for children (12 and under). By renewing now by the deadline, fans will save $25 and enjoy Wheat Kings’ hockey next season for less than $14 per game, which represents one of the least expensive season tickets in the 22-team league.
The club will also be selling 34-game flex packs for $575 plus GST.
The Wheat Kings, who averaged nearly 3,800 fans per home game last year, sold over 2,500 season tickets during the 2018-19 campaign. Season ticket holders will receive a number of additional benefits including a chance to win some great prizes in the annual 20 Prizes in 20 Days Contest, to be held in September.
Why are Season Tickets right for you!
- The best seats at Westoba Place all season long
- Great savings on all 34 regular season home games
- Added bonuses from many local businesses and Wheat Kings partners (VIP Rewards Card)
- Discounts on Playoff Tickets
- Season ticket pick-up day that includes complementary Montana’s, Chip Truck and Tim Horton’s
- Two Rain Check Nights during the season
- Great for staff and customer incentives; Social media platform giveaways
- Excellent networking opportunities at Westoba Place
- If ordered by June Early Bird Deadline, season ticket holders will again receive personalized, professional Season Ticket package that include outstanding Ticket Back deals from our partners at Wendy’s, Gondola Pizza, McDonald’s and Santa Lucia Pizza.
Fans wanting to renew their season tickets can do so by mailing, emailing or faxing their order forms, which will be mailed out Monday, May 6th, by visiting the Wheat Kings office at the Keystone Centre or by calling (204) 726-3535.
For more information on 2019-20 Wheat Kings season tickets be sure to visit www.wheatkings.com/season-tickets/